Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mothers day Sms

How did you find the energy, Mom
To do all the things you did,
To be teacher, nurse and counselor
To me, when I was a kid.

How did you do it all, Mom,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can't comprehend.

I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I'd call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.

We wish we could tell you,
Ma that how much you mean to us....
We have no words to say about
how much we appreciate you...
how much we admire you...
how much we thank you
for everything you've done.
We love you so much Ma...
Happy Mother's Day

I am in love,
I am passionate about her,
I loving every moment of it
and
why not its her 62nd Birth Day.
Its apna India.
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY


Some things just can't be expressed in words
Some people just can't be lived without
Love can speak volumes even when words cant
So all i am going to say is ..
I love u.
Happy Independence Day sweetheart


Mothers Day Sms, Independence Day Sms

No comments:

Post a Comment